The Temple of Boom sessions contains 24 full length Hip-Hop drum tracks, from P-Funk and West Coast Classics to heavyweight East Coast beats ranging from 71-106 bpm. Organized by bpm in convenient session folders each containing separate Kick, Snare, Hat, Stereo Overhead, Toms, and Mono Room tracks. More than 7 gigabytes worth of tape saturated beats in total provided in multitrack format to load directly into your DAW. Includes tempo-mapped ProTools, Logic and Cubase session files.
Recorded and mixed on a 1970s Neve console, analog tape, vintage microphones and outboard gear including multiple Pultec equalizers, Fairchild compressors, Ludwig and Gretsch kits were used with vintage Zildjian cymbals and snares by Ludwig, Rogers and Slingerland.
Listen to the preview samples to find the Drumtrack/s that you require and purchase the appropriate pack/s for your music. Download the files and import into your DAW. Become the recording engineer as you get full access to all the Mic recordings used in the session, change the mix, delete tracks and create your own mixdowns and loops for original flavor and professional results every time. Use the included Drumdrops tempo map so your sequencer or DAW follows the timing and groove of the drumloop, to ensure you get excellent results every time.
Drumdrops multitrack downloads are all easy to use; all audio files start from the same point, Tempo mapped ProTools LE, Logic 6 and Cubase SE session files are included and the files are supplied with 16-Bit .AIFF previews for easy auditioning, and MIDI files with tempo map info for importing to other DAWs.
See www.drumdrops.com for more background information or download the product pdf for more info on the techniques involved in recording and utilizing these awesome loops and samples.
Temple of Boom Drumtrack info:-
Pack 1 includes 3 Drumloops at 71/78/82 Bpm:
- 71 bpm Hypnotic Hip-Hop groove with rimshot, snare and ride variations
- 78 bpm Swinging east coast groove with rimshot and jazzy ride
- 82 bpm Slow trip-hop groove with low tuned snare, ride and hi-hat patterns
Pack 2 includes 3 Drumloops at 83/84/86 Bpm:
- 83 bpm Bouncy east coast beat with high tuned snare and hi-hat breaks
- 84 bpm Swinging trip-hop with jazzy ride, big hats and rimshot outro
- 86 bpm Old skool shuffle influenced beat with fat snare and ride intro
Pack 3 includes 3 Drumloops at 87/90/91Bpm:
- 87 bpm Bouncy east coast groove with tight snare, rimshot and ride
- 90 bpm Hypnotic trip-hop groove with low tuned snare, breaks and ride
- 91 bpm Classic Hip-Hop with swinging bass drum, tight rimshot and snare
Pack 4 includes 3 Drumloops at 91/92/92 Bpm:
- 91 bpm West coast groove with fat snare, 15" hi-hats and Crash of Doom
- 92 bpm West coast beat with rimshot, hi-hat and ride variations
- 92 bpm Heavyweight west coast groove with hi-hat breaks and 15" hi-hats
Pack 5 includes 4 Drumloops at 93/93/94/94.5 Bpm:
- 93 bpm Swinging east coast influenced rimshot groove with tight hats
- 93 bpm East coast groove with busy bass drum pattern and hi-hat breaks
- 94 bpm West coast flavour with fat snare, hi-hat intro and breaks
- 94.5 bpm Swinging rimshot beat with 24" bass drum and 70s tom sound
Pack 6 includes 3 Drumloops at 96/97/97.5 Bpm:
- 96 bpm Old skool groove with swinging hats, 24" bass drum and ride
- 97 bpm Classic P-Funk beat with 15" hi-hats with breakdowns
- 97.5 bpm Heavy west coast flavour with fat snare and hi-hat variations
Pack 7 includes 4 Drumloops at 98/98/101/101 Bpm:
- 98 bpm Bouncy P-Funk groove with fat snare, 15" hi-hats with breakdowns
- 98 bpm Heavy west coast flavour with bass drum intro and open hats
- 101 bpm P-Funk with big tom fills, breakdowns with dampened snare sound
- 101 bpm Classic block party beat with heavy snare and 70s tom sound
All samples here are provided as multiple mic ‘stems’ from the original recording sessions which you can reload into your DAW for complete control over the sound and mixdown. You are not supplied with a collection of finely edited short loops, these are multitrack recordings brought to you and so for each loop you get multiple files from different mic positions which can be quite large. The flexibility and usefulness of the Drumdrops multitrack series is unprecedented and allow total freedom on the sound and groove in modern music applications and provide a full Drumloop for a reasonable duration so that you ca easily chop and edit the mulittracks to create your own authentic beats and songs. Drumdrops Mutlitracks will work with Cubase, Logic, Pro Tools Elastik Audio, and also you can import the files into Ableton and Reason, Sonar and all other software music applications.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.